Lesson learned on the implementation of a procurement platform the groupe ADP
The Groupe ADP is a world leader in airport management, in France and abroad, with 27 airport hubs and a footprint in 32 countries. As part of the restructuring of the logistics department at the French airports of Paris-CDG, Paris-Orly, Paris-Le Bourget airports, the Group has conducted a project to optimize its entire supply chain and relied on the business and technical expertise of the CYRIAS and the Ivalua platform, already in production since 2013.
The accurate identification of items in the order lines was identified from the very beginning as a major challenge for the optimization of the logistic flows. More generally, the study also pointed out the weaknesses of existing tools in the process of formalizing/processing Purchase Requisitions: poorly performing search tools, perfectible ergonomics, double entries, non-consolidated data. In response to this observation, the main challenges of the implementation of the Ivalua Procurement platform were to:
- CYRIAS teams assist in the definition of relevant business processes for digitization.
- Activation of the following IVALUA modules : Price List & Catalogs, Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Receiving and eInvoicing.
- Redesign of workflows to accelerate the process of purchase requisition.
- Integration with SAP for the entire order flow: budget control, price control, etc.
- Deployment of Punch-Out with price control and negotiated contractual conditions.
Purchasing Project Manager
The implementation of the Ivalua e-procurement module has enabled us to bring together all the stakeholders from purchasing to supply chain on the same platform. In addition to facilitating team collaboration, information sharing and data centralization, the Ivalua platform provides powerful opportunities for improving productivity.